Sunday, June 24, 2007

Family Complete

I love this family. I know I've said it before! I finished editing this session while having contractions right before Meghan was born. If you have children, you know what I mean when I say that you have a moment of uncertainty before the birth of a child. My family felt perfect to me, just the four of us. But here was this new little one, waiting in the wings to join us. How would we all change?

One year before I did these photos, I did a different session with this same family. They were great- parents and two beautiful girls. Well, mom started to get queasy and admitted she was pregnant. I couldn't imagine her family any different, they were perfect! But when Dane came, he really completed their family, like he'd always been a part of it.

Looking at the love this family has for this little boy, suddenly made me realize that we were meant to be a family of five too.

Enjoy!





No comments: