Sunday, December 16, 2007

After a long break...

I'm ready to get back in the game! Our trip (16 days in Florida) was unbelievable and I will have many photos to share. Eventually, that is!

For now, I'm finishing up the last holiday sessions and finalizing cards... and then... actually celebrating the holidays! January and February will be dedicated to a major charity fundraiser that I will be doing for a special family in need. Watch for details!

Soo... for my first post since I've gotten back... I will dedicate to one of my best friends. I've known her since 7th grade. Her girls are very special to me and I feel so lucky to have done this shoot. Mom's also a photographer, and so it's just such an honor to be asked to do this- like validation from a peer!

So without further ado... enjoy! (and isn't mom just gorgeous??)
























No comments: