Monday, September 24, 2007

An oldie...

Today I was digging through the archives of 2007 for something, when I found this set of photos. This was one of the first days of summer, and Stacy and I went to Chipotle to celebrate the fact that we had ALL of our kids with us.
Chipotle is where we celebrate everything. Our kids LOVE it (it doesn't matter how many cheese quesadillas I order, they ALL get eaten. And I usually have to order more) and there is just something about food that doesn't taste like it's been deep fried or frozen for months. This is my comfort food for sure- my weakness.
Stacy got a good laugh on this day because I brought my camera. NO, I don't take pictures of everything... but this little resteraunt is so much a part of our week that I couldn't forever let the memory of all 6 of our kids crowding around cheese quesadillas go forgotten. Lots of laughter, and the best lunch break of the week... for sure!










No comments: