Friday, September 14, 2007

Wes

Another Senior moment. This one is a big time swimmer. Talk about a sweet young man with some of the most gorgeous blue eyes ever.

Also be on the lookout for his little brother Steven. I will be getting to those in the next week!

Oh yes... and that is my Meghan. Every now and then I get to bring her on photo shoots when I know the family or if there are no other babysitting options. I have pretty awesome families that I work with and they are always SO understanding! (thanks guys!) Anyway... because the water is warm in this pool, and it was a warm day, everyone wanted to see what her reaction to the water would be. I have to say, it's pretty sweet to see an 18 year old boy holding a baby...













1 comment:

KASEY said...

Hi Jen! I found the link to your blog from a comment you left on Rebecca Overexposed and decided to check it out. I just wanted to let you know that I love your work. You are very talented and have a good eye. I am as aspiring professional photographer myself and am trying to learn as much as I can from others. I find your work very inspiring. If you would be interested in writing a post similar to the one Rebecca wrote telling about yourself and your photographic experience, I would love to read it!